MILLER AirCore™ Riggers Harness is a light-weight full body harness with work positioning side D-rings. Its specifically designed with breathable, open-core padding technology for optimal airflow, reducing heat and moisture entrapment and keeps the worker drier and cooler.
The patented Miller DuraFlex® stretchable Duraclean webbing provides greater flexibility and increased comfort. It conforms to the shape of the worker, stretching with every movement to provide a greater mobility and reduced fatigue resulting in increased worker productivity.
- Quick operating cam buckle on the shoulder straps make the vertical webbing adjustment easier than any other harness
- Light-weight components specifically chosen to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and increased productivity
- Quick connect leg and chest buckles for easy donning
- Heavy-duty 18kN chest buckle for extra security
- Frontal D-ring & stand-up rear fall arrest D-ring with fall indicator
- Work positioning side D-rings for working with pole straps
- Corrosion-resistant and longer-lasting aluminium hardware
- Equipped with confined space loops for attachment to spreader frame
- Distinctive webbing design for easy identification and greater visibility
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standards