Ansell Glove Powerflex Cut 5
$26.78 incl. GST
– Extreme resistance to cuts, splinters and burrs. The PowerFlex® 80-658 glove protects the
wearer with a triple-layer construction that comprises steel, glass fiber and Kevlar®. The
glove exceeds EN388 cut level 5.
– Extra-long cuff offers extended safety for the forearm.
– The PowerFlex® 80-658 glove is ¾ dipped and liquid repellent, shielding the skin from
unpleasant liquid solutions.
– Good heat contact resistance. EN407 level-2 rating means safe handling of warm objects.
– Natural rubber crinkle finish provides a firm grip.
– Long life makes the PowerFlex® 80-658 glove a highly cost-effective solution.
– Heather green colour helps mask dirt.
– Excellent washability, with no decrease in comfort or fading.