ASP Level 2 SWMS Bundle (2021 Compliant)
$770.00 incl. GST
Safe Work Method Statement bundle for Accredited Service Providers Level 2.
- Instant Download in MS Word format
- Fully Editable
Suitable for electrotechnology trades including:
Compliant in all Australian States and New Zealand
This product includes the following documents:
- Site Assessment and Set Up for ASP
- Prove De-Energised
- Remove Service Fuse Carriers
- Reinstate Service and Energise Installation
- Replacement of Service Fuse Bases SWMS
- Disconnection of Consumer Mains at POA
- Reconnection of Consumer Mains at POA
- Installation of Underground Service Mains SWMS
- Connection of Underground Service Mains SWMS
- Disconnection of Service Mains SWMS
- Installation of Overhead Service Mains SWMS
- Installation of Metering Equipment SWMS
- Removal of Metering Equipment SWMS
- Installation of Metering Equipment on ACM Meter Panels SWMS
- Safe Work Method Statement Letter
SWMS should be simple and easy to understand. At NECA we also understand the Subcontractors must prepare their SWMS to suit head contractors’ formats and wanted to make this easier for you guys, so our new SWMS format now comes in 2 styles:
Style A – Blue in colour, will be the simplest format that closely resembles the Safe Work Australia SWMS template. Everything not needed in a SWMS has been removed and stripped out. These are designed to be easier to read for your employees.
Style B – Gold in Colour, is a more complex format with addition information added to help members pass their principal contractors SWMS checklist
Both formats hold the same safety content, they It just provide you with a better starting point, closer to what your head contractors wants today. This saves you time and headaches.
The documents in this pack are not aimed to meet all of your legislative requirements but assist you in establishing an initial Safe Work Method Statement framework that can be built upon over time.
Attention NECA Members!
This product is free along with hundreds of other safety documents with your membership.
Login to NECA’s Technical Knowledge Base to access this product free of charge