ComfortFit full body harness c/w front and rear fall arrest attachment points and side Dee’s for pole strap connection.
The BTECH® ComfortFit Harness is a versatile work positioning and fall arrest harness that is suitable for a wide variety of purposes. It has an excellent mix of balance and comfort when suspended; whilst still allowing freedom of movement.
- Fall Arrest – Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the front loops or rear Dee ring.
- Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with an adjustable energy absorbing lanyard connected to the rear Dee ring, rear extension strap or front Dee’s to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue – using either of the front Dee’s or the rear Dee as a connection point.
- Work Positioning – Via side Dee’s using a pole strap, upper front Dee rated for fall arrest and lower front Dee for limited free fall / work positioning.
- Light-weight,colour fast polyester webbing, durable and UV resistant.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment points.
- Fully adjustable leg straps, shoulder straps and waist belt.
- Quick release buckles on legs and waist belt.
- Pole strap attachment points.
- Limited free fall attachment point.
- Wide padded waist, shoulders and leg straps (for comfort when suspended for long periods of time for work positioning).
- Tool loops fitted on the waist belt for storing excess hardware and gear.
- Elasticised leg risers.
- RFID chip for smart tracking.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007 and 3rd party certified by Global Mark.
- Maximum fall distance 2mtr.
- Attachment points must only to be used as per labels attached for it.
With any two BTech harnesses purchased, you are eligible for a free BTech Energy Absorbing Webbing Lanyard. Click here to view the item.