EntryFit full body harness c/w front and rear fall attachment points.
The BTECH® EntryFit Harness is one of the most versatile, comfortable and cost effective harnesses on the market today. The upper section of the harness is constructed with bright orange webbing for good visibility in daylight; it can be fitted with an RFID tag for smart tracking.
- Fall Arrest – Use in conjunction with an energy absorbing lanyard or inertia reel device attached to the front loops or rear Dee ring.
- Restraint Technique – Use in conjunction with an adjustable energy absorbing lanyard connected to the rear Dee ring or front loops to limit access to fall situations.
- Recovery & Rescue – Using both front loops connected together.
- Light-weight,colour fast polyester webbing, durable and UV resistant.
- Front and rear fall-arrest attachment points as standard.
- Fully adjustable leg and chest straps.
- Quick release forged buckles on chest strap and legs.
- Trauma straps (OPTIONAL).
- Rear Dee and front fall arrest rated loops.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS1891.1-2007.
- Both the Rear Dee and the Front Loops are rated for fall arrest.
- The attachment points are only to be used for the purpose indicated on their respective labels.
With any two BTech harnesses purchased, you are eligible for a free BTech Energy Absorbing Webbing Lanyard. Click here to view the item.