Fall Arrestor Miller Turbolite 2M Type 2
$219.23 incl. GST
– Its retractable technology prevents trip hazards while its built in swivel also prevents
– The TurboLite is extremely compact and light weight.
– It provides 2m working capacity lifeline which attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for
greater mobility and versatility.
– The high strength, impact resistant nylon housing and engineered HiTech Polyester/Vectran
Webbing provide more resistance to abrasion, increasing durability.
– The TurboLite eliminates the need for different fall protection equipment to address fall
clearance and reduces risk as workers will always be using the proper equipment when fall
– The TurboLite can also be used in horizontal and foot level applications where an overhead
anchorage point is unavailable (please read supplementary instructions on horizontal usage).
– Length, bearing point to bearing point fully extracted: 2meters. Actual manufactured length,
bearing point to bearing point fully extracted: 81.75± 1.0 inches (2.076± .025 meters)
– Weight 0.85 kg
– Terminations: 17mm opening aluminium twistlock karabiner at top and 19mm opening aluminium snap
hook at bottom.
– Certified for a 140 kg user
– High impact nylon housing, S/Steel breaking mechanism, Polyester/Vectron webbing
– Conforms to standard EN 360
– Accepted under clause 1.6 of AS/NZS 1891.3