EcoTek – is an important technology SW has developed in support of global sustainability initiatives. The new technology dramatically accelerates biodegradability of our nitrile gloves ultimately in landfills.
- Chemicals, Paint, Oils, Lubricants, Fuel Handling as well as Hydraulic Repairs & Maintenance
- Engine/ transmission maintenance and repairs, Mechanical workshops and Tyre fitting
- Aviation/ Defence and construction
- Hospitality and Food Manufacturing, Dairy
- Hairdressing, Tattoo industry, Bio-Security and Laboratories
- TouchTek helps prevent skin irritation and workspace contamination
- MilTek optimizes thickness for durability and tactile sensitivity
- SHA Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance
- Fully textured surface provides excellent wet and dry grip
- Touchscreen compatible
- Length: 25cm
- Palm thickness: 5.0mil/0.13mm
- Silicon free
- FDA compliant
- Watertight AQL: 1.5
- Nitrile powder-free material
- EN 420:2003
- REACH EU 1907/2006
- DIRECTIVE 2011/65/EU
- EU Reg 528/2012
- CAT III COMPLEX DESIGN
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600. Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
NOTE: PRICE IS BASED ON PER CARTON, WHICH CONTAINS 10 BOXES WITH 100 PAIRS OF GLOVES PER BOX. Total qty per carton = 1000 pcs.