Ansell Glove Hyflex 11-927 Nitrile 3/4 Coat C3 (Pack of 12)
$183.29 incl. GST
– The first HyFlex® glove to combine advanced cut resistance, oil repellence and oil grip in a
single flexible glove.
– Ideal for handling sharp metal components coated in oil or lubricant.
– Patented Ansell Grip technology uses microscopic channels to wick away oil & moisture from
part surfaces and tools, providing industry-leading wet and oil grip for added safety and
– The design combines a ¾ nitrile dip with grip. This ensures EN Level 4 abrasion protection and
long-lasting EN Level 3 cut resistance.
– The ¾ dip geometry means extra protection against oil exposure and knuckle abrasion.
– A new former shape offers superior fit.
– Together with a highly flexible polymer and a wide range of sizes, this enables more agility in
– Greys and blacks mask dirt in oily, grimy and gritty environments.