Kit includes T40 Hood, Coat and Leggings. T40 Gloves, Safety Glasses and Gear Bag.
ArcSafe® T40 Arc Flash Switching Coat & Legging Kit
- Colour: Orange
- Material: Tencate Tecasafe plus. Outer fabric: 235gsm (7.0oz) Tecasafe plus, Lining Fabric: 306gsm (9.0oz) Q8 Thermal Liner
- Meets Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics – ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E, Tecasafe plus is UL Certified to NFPA 2112
- Arc Rating: ATPV – 40cal/cm; PPE4 (HRC4)
Tecasafe Plus Fabric Benefits:
- Inherently flame resistant
- Electrical arc flash and flash fire protection
- Extremely comfortable to wear – soft and breathable
- Excellent moisture management
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- IEast care washing and maintains a like-new appearance after multiple industrial washes
IMPORTANT: NFPA 70E Compliance requires wearing of the whole system (3-piece) as ONE UNIT. 3 Pieces including hood/ coat / leggings or hood/ jacket/ bib & brace trousers. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it must be removed from service.