Heat & Fire Retardant gloves use specialised textiles and coatings to improve the fibres ability in withstanding high temperature, flame and arc flash exposures.
The Eureka ARC Heat FR glove has been designed for Arc Flash, Flame-Retardant, High Cut Resistance
- Arc Flash Certified according to ASTM F2675 ATPU <30 Cal/cm2.
- 60% Black Nitrile Coating = 30 Cal/cm2
- 25% White Print (back) = 40 Cal/cm2
- 15% Green Liner Fabric = 16 Cal/cm2
- Oil & Water Repellent Coating
- EN407 Heat Resistant to contact heat 100°C
- ISO 13997 Cut Protection = 24.4 N (Level E)
- Comfortable, close-fitting, high dexterity glove with an extended cuff for increased protection.