Light Fittings ITP
$44.00 incl. GST
An “Inspection and Test Plan” (ITP) might also be called a “Quality Inspection Plan”. Inspection and Test Plans set out critical control points or ‘hold points’ at various stages within a process. Each control point is a scheduled inspection or verification activity where you will make sure that things are progressing as they should be. Inspection and Test Plans are often used as a way to satisfy the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard related to control of production and service provision.
- Instant Download in MS Word format
- Fully Editable
Suitable for electrotechnology trades including:
Compliant in all Australian States and New Zealand
- Pre-Start Safety Documents and SWMS
- Material Unloading, job site storage, and delivery to the installation area.
- Drawing and specification study.
- Layout, measuring and marking the installation location.
- Tool acquisition and return to storage.
- Unpacking and assembly of luminaires, Inspection for any delivery damage
- Installation of luminaires complete with lamps, tubes, covers and lenses. Termination of subcircuit cabling to luminaires.
- Clean up of waste and excess materials