Ninja® RAZR Diamond 5 is a highly sophisticated cut resistant glove in the Ninja® RAZR range. These gloves are
made with Dyneema® Diamond technology fibre which is the world’s most advanced cut resistant fibre; 40% lighter
than aramid fibres and offers a 200% improvement in cut resistance performance over gloves made with standard
Dyneema®. Ninja® RAZR Diamond 5 is lighter, cooler, more flexible and lasts longer than any other cut resistant glove.
• COATING – Soft PU coating offering superb ﬂexibility and comfort
• HIGH CUT PERFORMANCE – 200% improvement in cut resistance performance when compared to gloves made with standard Dyneema® ﬁbre
• EXCELLENT COMFORT – The dramatically thin ﬁbre of Dyneema® Diamond technology allows for increased cut resistance without the ﬁbreglass discomfort. It allows for better feel and control, and radiates heat away from hands for all-day comfort
• Steel industry and sheet metal fabrication
• Automotive industry
• Glass and paper handling
• Heavy metals handling
• Plastic, carpet and cardboard trimming and cutting
• Machine shops
This is the art of making Ninja® gloves feel like a second skin.
This is the art of providing outstanding grip to Ninja® gloves in dry, wet and oily conditions.
This is the art of providing outstanding cut resistance to gloves
RAZR – Cutting Edge Performance The Ninja® RAZR cut resistant range is the best that technology can offer. Developed by Ninja®’s progressive Innovation Team which creates and works with the most unique premium quality yarns and ﬁ bres to produce world class cut resistant gloves. Ninja® RAZR gloves offer the dual beneﬁ t of being the most reliable cut resistant gloves with unmatched comfort and control.
HAND CARE TECHNOLOGIES
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS