EcoTek – is an important technology SW has developed in support of global sustainability initiatives. The new technology dramatically accelerates biodegradability of our nitrile gloves ultimately in landfills.
- Food handling, processing and packaging
- Janitorial maintenance
- Chemical handling
- Laboratory analysis
- TouchTek protects skin and prevents contamination
- MilTek offers durability and tactile sensitivity
- EcoTek technology makes gloves biodegradable in 945 days
- Dermatologically Approved by the Skin Health Alliance
- Fully textured surface delivers excellent grip
- Length: 25cm
- Palm thickness: 5.0mil/0.13mm
- Silicon Free
- FDA comliant
- Watertight AQL: 1.5
- Nitrile powder-free material
- EN 420:2003
- REACH EU 1907/2006
- DIRECTIVE 2011/65/EU
- EU Reg 528/2012
- CAT III COMPLEX DESIGN
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600. Component materials comply with FDA regulations for food contact.
NOTE: PRICE IS BASED ON PER CARTON, WHICH CONTAINS 10 BOXES WITH 100 PAIRS OF GLOVES PER BOX. Total qty per carton = 1000 pcs.