The Elevated Work Platform ACB18 Self Retracting Lifeline
The ACB18 Self Retracting Lifeline is an ideal product to use in an Elevated Work Platform, designed to reduce the maximum arresting force to less than 3kN which is an industry first in Australia. The EWPACB18 can be attached to anchor points at feet level.
- Lightweight Durable Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) for Elevated Work Platforms (EWP).
- Robust Aluminium & Steel Construction suited for tough Australian work environments.
- Swivelling anchorage connector point to prevent twisting of webbing when in use.
- Extremely light weight at 0.96 kg & an overall length of 370mm.
- Tested successfully over an edge with Radius r=0.5mm
- Meets all applicable industry standards, including AS/NZS 1891; EN 360:2002; CNB11 060:2008 Type A.
||1.8 metres of Webbing Assembly
||Aluminium & Steel
|Maximum arresting force (MAF):
|SELF RETRACTING LIFELINES
||Karabiner Hook (mm)
||1.80 m Webbing
||240 x 83 x 63