Extra Protection for Longer Period of Wear
- Designed to provide all around comfort and protection across scratches, snags and dirt through
- 360° breathable coating provides additional protection on the back hand, without compromising on comfort
- FORTIX™ all around protection for a longer continuous wear time in abrasive dry environments
- ANSELL GRIP™ technology for a sure grip and a safer day at work
- Ergonomic design for a secured and comfortable fit to optimize worker performance
Fully Coated, Foam Nitrile, Spandex, Nylon, Knitwrist
210-255 mm, 8.3-10 inches
12 pairs/bag, 12 bags/carton
An Unsuitable Choice: Some Common Misconceptions
Leather repels water
Leather offers poor protection against liquids. Some forms, such as cow-hide, stiffen when re-dried, limiting both flexibility and tactility. It also offers no thermal defence when wet, meaning the wearer will experience discomfort along with a loss of mobility.
Leather is durable
Despite being regarded as long lasting, leather is still susceptible to wear and tear. More importantly, if a glove offers the wearer a little or no protection against hazards, product life span is a meaningless measure.
Leather offers cut resistance
Leather's reputation and use against cut injury is unwarranted, as it is one of the poorest rating materials - even heavy cotton canvas outperforms leather in cut resistance testing.
The heavier, the better
Thick leather offers no more protection than a lighter weight alternative. In fact, heavier leather impedes grip, movement and dexterity, making it difficult to work with tools or small components.
Comfort & fit
Leather is one of the least comfortable material options. Sewn flat, gloves usually feature irritating interior seams. Leather lacks the fit, form and breath-ability of other available materials.
A (false) economy
Selecting a general-purpose solution in the name of economy is more expensive in the long-run, potentially leading to productivity loss, injury and decreased moral. Providing a glove choice that meets the demands of a task increases safety policy compliance.
Watch Video here: