(10 Pack minimum)
- Provides eye protection that a surgical mask cannot give
- When worn together with a properly fitted surgical mask, face shields offer protection from contamination to others, as well as to the wearer.
- Face shields can be kept on for as long as they keep their shape and remain intact, and when appropriate steps are taken to avoid cross-contamination
- At no time should the front of the face shield be touched
- Take off other PPE first and wash hands before taking off the shield
- Dispose of the face shield safely