ArcSafe T40 Switching Jacket ATPV 40 PPE4 (HRC4) – Orange
Please Note: Stock subject to Availability
$513.00 incl. GST
Material: Tencate Tecasafe plus. Outer fabric: 235gsm (7.0oz) Tecasafe plus, Lining Fabric:
306gsm (9.0oz) Q8 Thermal Liner
– Meets Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics – ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E, Tecasafe plus is UL
Certified to NFPA 2112
– Arc Rating: ATPV – 40cal/cm; PPE4 (HRC4)
– Reflective Trim: Nil Class D only
– Length: 870mm
– Full Velcro front closure
– Fr Knit Writers for extra protection
– Bar tacking for extra strength
– These garments are manufactured from materials conforming to AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 Retroreflective
materials and devices for road traffic control purposes – High-visibility materials for safety
garments. These garments are certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 4602:1999 High Visibility
Safety Garments Class D by SAI Global.
– This ArcSafe® Arc Flash protective garment has been independently tested by Kinectrics to ASTM F2621-06 Standard Practice for Determining Response Characteristics and Design Integrity of Arc Rated Finished Products in an Electric Arc Exposure.
IMPORTANT: NFPA 70E Compliance requires wearing of whole system (3 piece) as ONE UNIT. 3 Pieces including hood/ coat / leggings or hood/ jacket/ bib & brace trousers. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it must be removed from service.